Wednesday, July 6, 2016

What I Wore: 4th of July Style Recap

There's a fine line between "patriotic" and "walking American flag". Check out some of my fave picks for 4th of July outfits:




The look above is perfect for a  day at the beach, bbq, or day party. I'm wearing a navy cap from Brandy Melville, a red bandanna, a white tank (find a similar one at Brandy Melville), and red and white patterned shorts. 






My coworker told me I looked like a conductor in this outfit. To me, this romper screams "I'm on a boat". Blue pinstripes=preppy sailor. I'm wearing the Gab Kate Go Overboard Romper from Mixology


Blue bandana, white bodysuit, red white and blue shorts from Brandy Melville



The bandanna came in handy as a headband too!
Hope you had a wonderful 4th as well!

Yours Truly,
Liz Donohue



No comments:

Post a Comment